We serve the entire state of New Mexico through:
- University of New Mexico Hospital, where you'll find top doctors knowledgeable in the latest medical treatments and innovations.
- Sandoval Regional Medical Center, which is backed by the expertise and resources of a university but feels like a community hospital.
- UNM Children's Hospital and UNM Carrie Tingley Outpatient Services, which offer the widest range of inpatient and outpatient pediatric services in the state.
- UNM Comprehensive Cancer Center, home to the only facility in New Mexico offering chemotherapy, radiation therapy, cancer surgery, genetic cancer assessment, clinical trials, and supportive care under one roof.
- UNM Clinical Neurosciences Center, which houses the state's most comprehensive neurosurgery, epilepsy and memory and aging services.
- UNM Psychiatric Center and UNM Children's Psychiatric Center, which provide the full spectrum of behavioral health care.
- Dozens of outpatient facilities in locations that make it easier for you and your neighbors to get the types of patient care you need most.
Need care now?
If you have a non-emergency medical situation, but you need medical care right away, then visit one of our two urgent care locations. Remember, urgent care is for non-life-or-death situations. These guidelines [PDF] can help decide if you need to visit urgent care.